An Effective Plan to Treat Peyronie's Disease is Simple and Direct
Let’s understand something. You do not have to use each and every one of the following products to create a Peyronie's disease treatment plan. Which therapies – and number of therapies – you finally select are entirely up to you. One therapy – any therapy – has got to be better than none; two are even better, three even more so, etc.
Perhaps the average number of therapies that are used in a treatment plan is about 9-10. As a general rule, the greater the number of therapies the greater the power of synergy working for you. Our experience is that those who try to do the least, get the least. Makes sense, don't you think? No one can predict how a person will respond to any plan, but as the old saying goes, “You usually get out of it what you put into it.”
Additional information about Peyronie's disease treatment – totally different and totally from a different direction, not presented anywhere on this website – is also available in the "Peyronie's Disease Handbook."|A good attitude seems to be directed toward an aggressive plan that can run for several months to help the body heal the Peyronie's plaque material – anything that will avoid Peyronie's disease surgery.
Why Buy from PDI ? It's all about getting the best Peyronie's disease treatment possible:
Brief guide to create your Peyronie's treatment plan:
1. Be aggressive. Think in terms of overwhelming your problem and supporting your tissue health in a broad area. Picture this as a war plan and you wish to attack from as many directions and levels as possible to assure your success in battle.
2. Diversify. Use some internal therapies and some external therapies. Use some nutritional therapies and some energy therapies. From the internal options, consider some nutritional and some enzyme therapies. Mix it up.
3. Educate yourself. Read about the various therapies so you can understand why each is recommended in treatment of PD. Determine which are the most important to you.
4. Get personal. Think in terms of what you know about your own health and body. Try to select those options that address you personally.
5. Discuss your ideas with your doctor. Do not exclude your doctor from your decision-making process. Keep him/her informed and listen closely to all advice you are given.
Options PDI recommends for your consideration in your PD treatment plan:
|Method||Item||Product name, count||PDI price|
|Internal||Vitamin E||Integral E 400/400 (60 soft gel)||$28.00|
|internal||Vitamin E||Gamma E 500 (60 soft gel)||28.00|
|Internal||Vitamin E||Aqua-E (60 soft gel)||32.00|
|Internal||Vitamin E||Unique E (180 soft gel)||33.50|
|Internal||Essential Fatty Acid||Omega T 1000 (60 soft gel)||28.00|
|Internal||Vitamin C||Natural C 1 gram (100)||7.75|
|Internal||Vitamin C||Natural C 1 gram (250)||19.00|
|Internal||Vitamin C||Ascorbplex 1000 (90)||11.00|
|Internal||Vitamin C||Ascorbplex 1000 (180)||20.00|
|Internal||MSM||Fundamental Sulfur (100)||12.25|
|Internal||PABA||PABA 500 mg (100)||8.50|
|Internal||Acetyl-L-Carnitine||Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg (100)||39.75|
|Internal||Enzyme||Quercetin-Bromelain 333 mg (100)||16.00|
|Internal||Enzyme||Nattokinase 1500 (100)||16.50|
|Internal||Enzyme||Neprinol (300) Call for sale price||144.50|
|Internal||Enzyme||Neprinol (90) Call for sale price||79.99|
|Internal||Japanese Herb||KBG formula||17.00|
|Internal||Japanese Herb||HJG formula||18.00|
|Internal||Green Drink||Greens First – 10 oz||39.50|
|Internal||Multiple Vitamin||Prosta-Support Formula (120)||22.50|
|External||DMSO||PMD Topical DMSO (4 oz)||21.00|
|External||Vitamin E||Callisto Vitamin E oil (1 oz)||20.00|
|External||Copper||Super CP Serum (1 oz)||21.00|
|External||Acupuncture||Genesen Acutouch Pointers||399.00|
|External||Massage||Exercise Instruction CD program||39.50|
|External||Stretching||Manual Penis Stretching Method||49.50|
|External||Stress||EFT – telephone consultation||80.00/hour|
If you have any questions or problems concerning your Peyronie's disease treatment plan, just send an email to email@example.com