Contact: Peyronie’s Disease Institute
- 309 East Rand Road, Suite 222, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- 8AM – 4PM (Central) Monday – Friday
- Telephone: 847-873-8888
- © 2011 Natural Health Education LLC
PDI and it’s sister-business, Natural Health Education LLC, has a no-return policy for three reasons:
1. For the safety and protection of everyone who does business with us, no product that has left our control will be accepted for return. When you purchase anything from PDI and Natural Health Education LLC you know it has never been sold to, or touched by, anyone else who could tamper with it. Since PDI and Natural Health Education LLC do not accept returned products, the buyer need not worry about product contamination from an outside source.
2. Throughout the entire PDI site this point is emphasized over and over, “Peyronie’s disease in all its forms and varieties is a very difficult problem to treat; if improvement occurs it will only be with persistent and prolonged treatment.” With this understanding, there can be no return of the therapy products because several – many – bottles of many different therapies must be utilized if a person is to hope to achieve improvement with PD treatment. And any good plan must be followed for months at a time for it to be successful. If a person just wants to try a few days of PD treatment, or just a portion of a bottle of a supplement, to see what might happen we suggest they not even start therapy. Better to just suffer in silence than to briefly dabble at Alternative Medicine therapy. Only people who are committed to their PD therapy plan, and intend on extended and aggressive treatment should begin care.
3. Throughout this website we advise men to only start their Peyronie’s treatment plan after they have been given a firm medical diagnosis of Peyronie’s disease and they have consulted with their doctor about the appropriateness of using this form of Alternative Medicine for their problem.
Therefore, we offer neither guarantee of results nor accept return of products that have left our control.
Of course, if a particular PD therapy product is found to be actually defective, please call 847-873-8888 to discuss replacement procedures.or contact us via email at email@example.com
International shipping and Import policy
If the international shipment of a purchase from PDI and Natural Health Education LLC is lost, confiscated, seized or destroyed by the custom’s office or postal authority of the buyer’s country of import because of laxity or carelessness, or importation restrictions, a refund will not be made because it is not possible for PDI or Natural Health Education LLC to be aware of the changing import law details and intricacies of every country. It is the responsibility of the buyer to know and understand the import laws and custom’s restrictions of his or her particular country, not the seller. If there is a possibility that a PDI and Natural Health Education LLC product might not be legally imported into your country, please do not order it.
If an international shipment is returned unopened to PDI by a foreign custom’s office due to their regulatory policy or law, a refund will be made minus two fees:
1. Shipping costs paid by PDI to send that parcel to the customer, and
2. An additional 10% restocking fee.
The PDI website does not accept or contain advertising from outside sources. The advertising contained herein relates specifically and solely to therapies used to treat Peyronie’s disease as described in this website. Advertising and direct product information concerning the therapies used in treatment of PD are contained primarily in the therapy sections of this website, in which is also found technical and therapeutic information about each therapy. The primary advertising and sales promotion of the PDI website is contained under the primary menu item, “BUY NOW” that leads to our sales Store Front at the website. Any question related to PDI’s product advertising policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org