Neprinol Used for Peyronie's Treatment
Many men with Peyronie’s disease seem to have questions about Neprinol, the systemic enzyme that is such a popular therapy. Some confusion exists because Neprinol is actually a high potency combination of several different systemic enzymes, rather than just a single enzyme, like so many other products.
These are the basic highlights of what you need to know about Neprinol as it relates to Peyronie’s disease treatment:
- Neprinol contains a high concentration of nattokinase, serrapeptase, bromelain and Coenzyme Q, and related co-enzyme factors.
- The nattokinase and serrapeptase in Neprinol are in much higher concentration than in the separate pills containing just nattokinase and serrapeptase. You do not need to take as many Neprinol to get a higher dose of these two enzymes, as when you take the lower concentration enzymes separately.
- Taking Neprinol makes taking separate doses of nattokinase and serrapeptase unnecessary, although some men still take Neprinol plus additional nattokinase and serrapeptase products to diversify the sources and varieties of these enzymes. PDI sells a separate nattokinase product call Nattokinase 1500 and a separate serrapeptase product called Fibrozym. Both of these are great products and they can be used successfully in any PD program; it’s just that Neprinol has more of these same enzymes in it than these separate enzyme products.
- Neprinol comes in a bottle of 300 pills, while the separate Nattokinase and separate Fibrozym enzyme products come in bottles of 100.
- While a single bottle of Neprinol is comparatively expensive a few reasons: the bottle is thee times larger than the average enzyme product, and each Neprinol pill contains a more concentrated dose of nattokinase, serrapeptase, bromelain and Coenzyme Q than are found in any other enzyme product. Besides, PDI sells Neprinol through our sister-site, Natural Complementary Medicine Products, for $135 a bottle of 300, the best price on the Internet. Neprinol represents a better value in the long run since you would need to take fewer or them, and the bottle is simply larger so you buy fewer of them. For more information about how Neprinol is used with great success in Peyronie's disease treatment, clink on go to Neprinol.
- If you want the discount we offer for Neprinol, just type in the discount code word “Neprinol” when you place your order with us, and you will be given a discount of $10 that brings the price down to $135.
- Most men can slowly work themselves up with very little trouble to 6 Neprinol per day; in fact, many men start at this dosage level and continue on from there to higher dosages without a problem. Those who take it in the 9-12 per day range seem to get better results. I know of many men who are quite successful with their Peyronie’s disease treatment who take a dose even higher than this. Some people cannot do this, and all should be very careful to use caution and follow the directions that are supplied with the Neprinol when it is sent to you.
If you want to read more about systemic enzymes and Neprinol used in Peyronie’s disease treatment, go to the PDI website discussion about systemic enzymes at Neprinol.
Many times I get questions from men wanting to use only Neprinol in their Peyronies treatment. I advise against it, because as good as Neprinol is, I have seldom see it do more than reduce penis pain associated with Peyronie’s disease. Now, I guess there are men who have used it all by itself, and have found reduction of Peyronies plaque material or improvement of their curved penis. I just have never learned that directly from anyone in personal communication. However, when incorporated into an aggressive and well balanced Alternative Medicine Peyronie’s disease treatment plan, I have seen Neprinol often make a great difference in the effectiveness of the overall plan.
Remember, treating Peyronies is all about creating synergy with multiple therapies designed to increase your ability to heal and repair the Peyronies plaque or scar. It is never as easy as popping a few pills – even as great as Neprinol – and getting the kind of results we all want.
Please send your questions about Neprinol to “Ask Dr. Herazy…”