Peyronie’s disease treatment requires a variable approach
Peyronie’s treatment is a lot like caring for a crying infant.
If you have never had to care for an infant it is necessary to understand that, regardless of what the adult might think about solving the problem of a crying baby, it is the baby who will ultimately determine how a situation is handled and a problem is solved.
The adult might have a certain idea in mind to stop a baby from crying, but to be successful the solution must be in agreement with what is wrong with the baby. It is the baby who will eventually dictate how the problem should be addressed because the baby has needs that must be met, regardless of any adult preconceptions
- If it is a wet diaper that makes a baby cry, what good is it for the adult to feed the baby?
- If the baby is frightened, what good is it for the adult to change the baby’s diaper?
- If the baby wants to eat a lot, what good is it for the adult to feed the baby only a little?
The wise adult will listen to the baby and watch for clues, and act accordingly.
Peyronie’s disease treatment
What was said of the baby is also true of your treatment of the Peyronie’s disease plaque.
- If you think a high price mechanical penis stretcher will somehow solve your curved penis like straightening out a bent paperclip, I can assure you that your penis is not a paperclip and will not respond like one.
- If you are convinced that taking vitamin E for a few weeks should help your Peyronie’s problem, but you are actually deficient in MSM, acetyl-L-carnitine, PABA and systemic enzymes, then you will be disappointed.
To be effective, your Peyronie’s treatment must be directed toward what your body needs to heal and repair the Peyronie’s plaque. In other words, to be successful your Peyronie’s disease treatment philosophy must be correct and directed toward what is actually wrong in your body.
Monitor Peyronie’s plaque to guide treatment
If you know the exact size, shape, density and surface characteristics of each of your PD scars, you will know when your treatment is being effective because one or more of these findings will change as you alter your treatment plan. Without this exact information about your scar you are only guessing if your treatment plan will work.
For more information about this vital process for successful Peyronie’s disease treatment, go to “Peyronie’s Disease Handbook.”