Peyronie’s Disease Natural Treatments
All Peyronie’s disease treatment is controversial, to say the least. Even standard medical treatment for Peyronie’s disease is filled with argument. This section will present an array of Peyronie’s natural treatment options unlike the conventional use of Peyronie’s medication, recognizing that there is controversy in regard to all forms of Peyronie’s treatments.
Peyronie’s disease treatment ideas presented have been reached in the following manner:
1. Distillation and interpretation of opinions and data found in hundreds of medical research studies and ongoing technical data from the scientific community, as found in the footnotes at the conclusion of each of the Peyronie’s disease treatment subheadings.
2. When Dr. Herazy developed his own Peyronie’s disease problem in 2002 he was practicing with at the famed Pioneer Medical Clinic, of Arlington Heights, IL. In that clinic were three medical doctors who had a combined clinical experience of 90 years in practice. He worked with those three MDs to eventually create a treatment approach that is the foundation of what is now called the PDI treatment method for Peyronie’s disease.
3. Observations and personal experience of Dr. Herazy who treated his own Peyronie’s disease problem while using these same Peyronie’s natural treatment principles, as well as his personal use of these very same products and Peyronie’s treatments detailed in this website.
4. Experience and direct feedback given to Dr. Herazy from thousands of individual men and women who have successfully used the Peyronie’s treatment principles found on this website.
5. Analysis and application of information derived from PDI’s ongoing four-year survey questionnaire project, voluntarily provided by approximately 800 men who have Peyronie’s disease, and have undergone various Peyronie’s treatments, both traditional medicinal and surgical and non-traditional forms.
How do I start to treat my Peyronie’s disease?
Peyronie’s Disease Treatment Unlike Any Other on the Internet
PDI recommends the active, aggressive, synergistic use of multiple Peyronie’s disease natural treatment in the acute and chronic stages of PD. The purpose of this intense therapeutic approach is to support the maximum healing potential of the scar tissue by supplying a wide base of nutrients that might increase metabolic activity in the body. PDI philosophy recommends supporting the healthy function of local tissue in both specific and general ways so the body is given the best possible opportunity to repair and regenerate – to the best of its ability.
Applying common sense and generally available knowledge about health and healing improves your chance to come out as a winner. All Peyronie’s treatment plans found on this web site can be modified, by subtracting or adding, to suit your personal Peyronie’s disease treatment philosophy.
One of the important elements of a good treatment strategy is to do a variety of Peyronies disease exercises along with using vitamins, minerals, enzymes and herbs to support your natural recovery.
Give your Peyronie’s treatment plan at least several months of concentrated commitment; it is does not work for you, you can have Peyronie’s disease surgery knowing you at least tried your best.
PDI Natural Peyronie’s Treatment Not Mainstream
Our theories for using aggressive and multiple Peyronie’s treatments are not yet proven, and are not within standard or accepted medical practice. We feel the ideas we submit these ideas here for your consideration since the pose the potential for improvement of PD. You should only consider using this information with your doctors approval and cooperation since it is currently outside the current standard of care.
Understand why Alternative Medicine treatment of Peyronie’s disease is not accepted by traditional medical practice, click Science is Slow.
Traditional medicine, with no accepted Peyronie’s medication, offers surgery as the only cure. PDI is not against surgery in cases that have been non-responsive to adequate use of multiple conservative care. However, too many men rush into surgery believing that is an easy and sure solution to a big problem. Each surgical candidate should remember these three things:
1. Surgery will not restore the penis to its original length.
2. After surgery hardened scar usually shortens the penis, often by 1-2 inches, a side-effect that no man views casually. 3. There is no guarantee that additional scarring and worsening of Peyronie’s disease might occur at the site of surgery.
Yet, there are many non-drug options from a large body of medical research that documents positive, but inconclusive and sometimes variable, reports of success. Changes that might occur in the body after Peyronie’s disease natural treatment tends to be subtle and slow, since their purpose is only to support or encourage a normal process of nature that is reduced or absent. Changes made in the body by drugs or surgery are aggressive, since their purpose is to force or create a change based on the intent of the physician.
Importance of Synergy
Our Peyronie’s disease treatment theory is that the potential benefits of these subtle natural therapies are enhanced and multiplied by simply using several alternative therapies at the same time – known to science as synergy. It is easy to understand – at lest for most laypeople – that a single natural therapy will not work as well as aggressive multiple therapies; like “ganging up” on the problem.
One child cannot lift a grown man; five or six children can do it with ease. It is our opinion that it is safe and reasonable to attempt to improve the eventual outcome of PD by faithfully and aggressively using several conservative treatments that are based on research science and common sense. We strongly suggest that the man with PD works with what is known and what is available – even if it is not perfect – rather than passively behaving like a PD victim.
Peyronie’s Treatment According to PDI – an Explanation
PDI’s theory is simply that medicine could be approaching the problem of Peyronie’s disease from the wrong direction. We believe it is better to direct treatment to the man who has the scar. The scar is essentially the same in each case of Peyronie’s disease, with little variation, compared to the extreme variation of unique personal chemistry and physiology of each individual man. Using therapies directed to the tissue, we are trying to treat the man and not the symptoms. If we focus to the man, and not exclusively to the scar, we are then more likely to address the crux of the real problem of Peyronie’s disease. If that sounds too simple, too obvious, so be it.
We believe that with this small but fundamental shift in thinking, successful treatment becomes possible. Our statistics indicate that we get better results with our Peyronie’s natural treatment that is directed to improvement or promotion of that general quality called “health”. What each man needs in order to improve his health is different from man to man. Therefore, our idea is to customize all Peyronie’s treatment to the needs of the individual, rather than just treating a scar.
Peyronie’s Treatment Fundamentals
Our opinion concerning Peyronie’s disease treatment is to do all that you can, as soon as you can, using as many of the safe and scientifically grounded options that are known to have some success in assisting your ability to heal and repair the Peyronie’s disease plaque. If after following an aggressive and scientifically based alternative medical program there is less than complete repair and healing, as can happen, then surgery can still be used. For further discussion, click on Heads You Win, Tails You Don’t Lose with natural Peyronie’s Treatment.
Suggestion to Create your Peyronie’s Disease Treatment Plan:
1. Be aggressive. Overwhelm the problem, support your health in a broad area.
2. Diversify. Use both internal and some external therapies. From the internal options, consider some nutritional and some enzyme therapies. Mix it up.
3. Read and learn about the various therapies. Understand why each is important.
4. Consider what you know about yourself. Select options based on you personally.
5. Discuss your ideas with your doctor.