Peyronie’s disease vitamin treatment to promote healing and repair
All Peyronie’s disease treatment is controversial. Peyronie’s vitamin therapy is even more so because the medical profession has always been slow to understand the use of nutrition to promote wellness. This website presents information about the use of natural Peyronie’s disease vitamin and minerals unlike the conventional use of drugs and surgery to treat Peyronie’s disease.
The use of Alternative Medicine in the form of Peyronie’s disease vitamin, mineral and enzyme treatment has been developed in the following manner:
1. Distillation and interpretation of opinions and data found in hundreds of medical research studies and ongoing technical data from the scientific community, as found in the footnotes at the conclusion of each of the Peyronie’s disease treatment subheadings.
2. Concurrence of opinion of the three primary medical doctors, and Dr. Herazy, who practiced together at Pioneer Medical Clinic, Chicago, IL, using their combined clinical experience of 90 years in practice, along with their medical knowledge and experience with Complementary Medicine to promote the innate healing response of the immune system.
3. Observations and personal experience of Dr. Herazy who treated his own Peyronie’s disease problem while using these same Peyronie’s vitamin treatment principles. Dr. Herazy was successful treating his severe case of Peyronie’s disease, and presents on this website what he learned from his valuable experience.
4. Dr. Herazy’s experience and direct feedback from thousands of men and women who successfully used the Peyronie’s disease vitamin and enzyme treatment principles outlined throughout this large website. This valuable information is retrieved from many dozens of telephone and email discussions each day since 2002, in which issues of progress and lack of progress, modifications of Peyronie’s disease treatment protocols are worked out on an individual basis.
5. Analysis of data and information derived from PDI’s ongoing seven-year survey questionnaire research project, voluntarily provided by approximately 2,400 men who have Peyronie’s disease.
Peyronie’s disease vitamin treatment not mainstream
Traditional medicine, with no accepted Peyronie’s drug treatment, offers only surgery as a mainstream cure. The Peyronie’s Disease Institute is not against Peyronie’s surgery when a case has been unresponsive to prolonged and aggressive use of multiple conservative care. However, this is not how it is often done; too many men rush into surgery believing that is an easy and sure solution to a big problem. Each surgical candidate should remember these three things:
1. Surgery will not restore the penis to its original length.
2. After surgery, hardened scar will develop to shorten the penis, often by 1-2 inches.
3. There is no guarantee that additional scarring might occur at the site of surgery, resulting in a return and possible worsening of Peyronie’s disease.
Yet, there are many Peyronie’s vitamin therapies investigated in large body of medical research that documents positive, but inconclusive and sometimes variable, reports of success while treating PD. Improvement and recovery made in the body while using Peyronie’s disease vitamin and enzyme treatments can be subtle and slow since their purpose is only to support or encourage a normal process of nature that is reduced or absent.
Our Peyronie’s disease treatment theory is that the potential benefits of these subtle natural therapies are enhanced and multiplied by simply using several alternative therapies at the same time – known to science as synergy. It is easy to understand – at least for most laypeople – that a single natural therapy will not work as well as aggressive multiple therapies; like “ganging up” on the problem. One child cannot lift a grown man; five or six children can do it with ease.
It is our opinion that it is safe and reasonable to attempt to improve the eventual outcome of PD by faithfully and aggressively using several conservative Peyronie’s vitamin treatment ideas that are based on sound science and common sense.
One of the important elements of a good treatment strategy is to do a variety of Peyronies disease exercises along with using vitamins, minerals, enzymes and herbs to support your natural recovery.