BPH & Enlarged prostate massage
Prostate milking: medical procedure to reduce prostate enlargement
Mayo Clinic reports that doctors commonly perform prostate massage to relieve the symptoms of prostatitis.
Natural enlarged prostate treatment, using safe and effective Aneros prostate massage, can be done in the privacy of your own home using a simple and economical Aneros device. The Aneros prostate massager can be used in addition to your current treatment, with prior medical approval. Since so many men with Peyronie’s disease have prostate symptoms, this is a vitally important topic to consider.
Click here to learn about each of the five exciting and effective Aneros prostate massage devices.
Aneros prostate massagers are indicated for performing a gentle, highly relaxing, hands-free, self-massage of the prostate and the perineum in the anal area.
The great benefit of using an Aneros prostate massager is that not only is it unbelievably comfortable and effective, it is very economical. Many MDs provide a prostrate massage in the office for $75-150 per visit. The result of such a medical procedure is usually good and immediate, but the benefits are temporary because prostate drainage must be done often for tissue healing to occur. To massage prostate tissue correctly the procedure must be repeated often for greatest benefit. An Aneros prostrate massager costs around $50, and can be used as often as you wish, at any time of the day or night, without inconvenience or embarrassment. On top of all that, the Aneros can be used during sexual activity to energize your intimate pleasure.
Click here to purchase an Aneros prostatic massager – scroll down to bottom for the Aneros devices
Prostate health is an important male health topic for many men over the age of 40, when benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) or mild prostatitis problems become common. If your medical doctor has given you a prostate massage, or has instructed you to manually massage the prostate, the Aneros is a highly effective and hygienic way to act upon that medical prescription.
Aneros massager safety
Developed over 20 years ago, with more than 500,000 Aneros units sold, the innovative, patented design allows pressure to be gently applied simultaneously to both the prostate gland and the perineum. The rhythmic contractions of the anal sphincter muscles cause the Aneros to pivot between prostate and perineum, providing adequate milking massage pressure without the risk of pushing too hard on the prostate.
Aneros and sexual activity
Besides providing a highly effective “prostrate massage” the Aneros is also a great sexual aid.
The Aneros can also be used to great effect during traditional intercourse or oral sex. A man’s erection will be harder and it will last longer after ejaculation when he uses the Aneros. Because of placement of the Aneros against the prostate during orgasm his prostate will empty more fully during ejaculation, creating an unusually intense and satisfying orgasm. This increased sexual performance is a great secondary benefit for the partner as well, offering a way to explore and expand intimacy.
The Aneros prostate massager is specifically designed for easy and comfortable insertion. Once placed in the rectum, the anal muscles naturally push the device up toward the prostate gland to deliver a relaxing and comforting prostatic massage unlike any other, by using the contractions of the sphincter muscles for a deeply therapeutic prostate massage. When the anal sphincter muscles are alternately tightened and relaxed, the Aneros device is gently pivoted up and down providing a hands free massage of the entire prostate. Prostate drainage is encouraged by the slight prostate milking action that occurs when the massager passes smoothly over the prostate, as well as from the larger ejaculation that can occur during sexual activity.
Click here to see each Aneros model:
ANEROS MASSSAGER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Use the Aneros prostate massager two to three times weekly, for 30-45 minutes, including the relaxation period. Eventually, time of use is adjusted based on experience and results.
2. Use only PC-sphincter muscle contraction (instructions included with each order) to create movement of the Aneros massager over the prostate gland. Do not apply pressure by hand.
3. Wash the Aneros massager and any other items you use, (rectal syringe, lubricant applicator, etc.) with warm soapy water before and after each use. Although not necessary, you might help your body relax by rinsing the rectum with warm water using a rectal syringe.
4. Apply a liberal amount of lubricant (around 5 ml) into and around the anus and to the head of the Aneros device. This step is important because the Aneros massager will function best when suspended within a fluid environment. A lubricant applicator is helpful to apply adequate lubrication.
5. Lie on either side. Keep the lower leg (that is against the bed or other soft surface) straight. Bend the knee of the upper or top leg, and comfortably place that knee toward your abdomen.
6. Slowly insert the Aneros massager about 2/3 the way into the anus, while positioning the curved handle between the buttocks. The curved handle is used only for insertion and removal of the Aneros. Do not apply pressure to, or manually massage via, the curved handle.
7. With the Aneros still inserted only 2/3 the way into the anus, remain still while you relax for 10-15 minutes. Design features prevent the Aneros from being drawn completely into the rectum. Allow your body time to accommodate to the presence of the device. During this time your body will draw the remainder of the device in on its own so that the perineum abutment presses gently against the perineum acupressure point. The perineum acupressure point is a dime-sized soft spot located between the anus and the scrotum, usually 1.5 to 2 inches from the anus toward the scrotum. Keep the perineum dry to ensure that the abutment will not slip from the acupressure spot.
8. Once your body has accommodated to the presence of the device, contract and relax the sphincter muscle as slowly as possible at least 30 times for good blood circulation and toning. During this exercise, stay relaxed and synchronize your breathing to facilitate oxygen flow to the area. Work your way up to 20 to 30 minutes of exercise per session.
9. Remove the Aneros massager from the rectum. Wash the Aneros massager and any other items you may have used (rectal syringe and lubricant applicator), in warm soapy water. Store the Aneros massager and other items in a clean and dry place.
• Use according to instructions provided.
• Do not insert the Aneros massager into the rectum without lubrication.
• Do not maneuver the Aneros device manually.
• Not responsible for any uses other than those specified.
• Personal hygiene practices are important in the use of the Aneros massager.
• The Aneros massager is for individual use only. Do not share the massager.
• The Aneros massager is a non-medicinal device. No prescription is needed.
• If you are not sure you have acute or chronic prostatitis, BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia), urinary tract infection or prostate cancer, or if you have not been
medically examined and diagnosed for your pelvic or any urinary complaints, you must first receive medical consultation and examination to diagnose your
• The Aneros massager is contraindicated for anyone with acute bacterial chronic prostatitis (i.e., Urinary Tract Infections) and prostate cancer.
• Do not use the Aneros massager until you receive your doctor’s approval and instruction for its safe use.
• The Aneros massager should not be used if there are cracks or breaks in the device.
• The Aneros massager should not be modified or taken apart.
• Too aggressive or vigorous prostate massage can injure prostate tissue; please do not overuse.
• In rare cases and as with any massage tool, use may result in soreness and/or bleeding. If soreness and/or bleeding occur, immediately stop Aneros massager
use. If soreness and/or bleeding continue past three (3) days, consult a physician.
As with any health matter, consult a physician prior to Aneros use. Use the Aneros massager at your own risk. Neither manufacturer nor seller assumes any responsibility or liability for use of the Aneros massager. The Aneros is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If you have questions about your health, consult a medical doctor. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).