Genesen Acutouch non-needle acupuncture: easy and effective at-home treatment
Genesen Acutouch pointers come with a 168-page manual written just for the layperson to use this professional grade equipment for doing acupuncture without needles
Genesen Acutouch pointers
Genesen pointers are fun and easy to use
- Safety – no needles involved
- Results – the three forms of naturally occurring energy focused by the Genesen pointers spread out an inch wide and penetrate an inch deep into the tissue to stimulate every acupuncture point for treatment
- Cost – with professional acupuncture office visits costing anywhere from $75 to $200 each, the Genesen instruments will pay for themselves after just a few uses.
- Convenience – treat yourself or family members in the privacy and comfort of your home at any time of the day or night, as often as you like
- Ease – simply look at the pictures in the 160 page instruction book and place the pointers on those same areas of the body. The Genesen Acutouch pointers will tell you if you are on the correct or not; if not, simply move to another spot until the pointers indicate you have located the correct area for treatment.