I am using vitamin C, E, Scar-X, PABA, Fundamental Sulfur, Fibrozym, Nattokinase, Stimulin and Male Booster-X. I have an hourglass curve at the base of my penis together with an upward bend. I am seeing some slight reduction in the deformity. My penis remains about an inch shorter than it was originally, Is there anything else I can do to regain the length. I tried the stretching exercises from your video with no result. Are male enhancement pills effective?
There are many things to say about your email and how you are approaching your problem:
1. Listing your therapy products by name without telling me how many you are taking of each, and when you are taking them, is not helpful. I need details of how you are using the therapy products you are taking. I also need to know how long you have been using this plan.
2. Stimulin and Male-X Booster are not intended to help Peyronie's disease. I think you got the idea that sexual stimulant supplements can be used this way because many MDs prescribe Viagra for PD. Viagra can be harmful to PD and even cause it; the sexual stimulants we suggest you use are mild enough that they will not harm you. However, these two products will only increase sexual response (which is a good thing if you are having problems that way), but they do not help reduce the PD scar.
3. I am happy for you that you are seeing reduction of your deformity – congratulations. But, that is not the way to go about monitoring your progress or determining if your therapy plan is working. PD is all bout the Peyronie's scar. Your deformity gets your attention and stresses you, and you want to get rid of your deformity, but it is the PD scar that is causing your deformity. You must carefully monitor your scar to know how you are doing. Your treatment plan is NOT determined by your deformity, but by the size, shape, density and surface features of your PD scar. Please, you need to get "Peyronie's Disease Handbook" to learn how to do this; all of the important information about monitoring your scar is located in chapter 4 of that book.
4. You have no way of knowing if the stretching exercise video did or did not help because you do not know the size, shape, density and surface qualities of your scar. You are just guessing at this point if your stretching work was or was not helpful to you. Besides, there is no way to isolate that one therapy did not help you while you are doing so many others. All of your therapies work together to make changes in your overall condition. You say your distortion is better, right? How do you know the stretching exercises did not contribute to that progress? Also, you need to tell me if you were able to feel the "deep dull ache" that is mentioned so often in the video while you were doing the penis stretches.
5. Lastly, all your therapies are internal in nature. This is a flaw of your plan. You need to do some external therapies to round out your plan. If you need help making that decision, let me know. You cannot assist your recovery with a plan that is unbalanced between internal and external therapies.
You cannot give me a few lines of vague information and expect me to help you. Details please. TRH